UNDERSTANDING & APPLYING THE MACAU LABOUR RELATIONS LAW
MSS Recruitment will present training courses on Understanding & Applying the Macau Labour Law (course outline). MSS Recruitment is proud to have invited Ms. Lurdes Maria Sales (trainer’s bio), previous Head of Labour Inspection Department of Macau Labour Affairs Bureau to be the trainer.
Macau Labor Law Course has received extremely positive feedback from participants from 2017 classes. 93% participants have given score between 8-10 (10 is the highest). All participants will highly recommend this course to professionals who need to have Macau Labor Law knowledge. Participants shared that they benefited most from trainer’s real cases’ sharing. In addition, participants also shared that they learned a lot from other participants’ cases.
2018 June to December Course Schedule
Understanding & Applying the Macau Labour Law Level I Basic (any one below)
- June 2018 (full day course) 10am to 5:30pm, 1st June (Fri)
- September 2018 (two half day course) 2:00pm to 5:00pm , 18th & 20th September (Tues & Thurs)
- November 2018 (full day course) 10am to 5:30pm, 27th November (Tues)
Understanding & Applying the Macau Labour Law Level II Advanced (any one below)
- June 2018 （full day course) 10am to 5:30pm, 28th June (Thurs)
- October 2018 (two half day course) 2:00pm to 5:00pm, 23th & 25th October (Tues & Thurs)
- December 2018 （full day course) 10am to 5:30pm, 6th December (Thurs)
*All classes will be conducted in Cantonese.
*Certificates of Participation will be awared.
*Basic or Advanced course is 6 hours course.
*Training Venue: Av. da Praia Grande 409, China Law Building, 18/F, Macau （near New Yaohan）
- Basic OR AdvancedHK $3,900/pax
- Basic AND AdvancedHK $6,800/pax
5% discount of total price for 2 pax from the same company10% discount of total price for 3rd or more pax from the same company
Limited seats per class.
To register for the course, please register online
Upon registration, an invoice will be sent for payment settlement. Reservation is only confirmed upon receiving payment. Payment must be received 2 weeks before course date and is not refundable. You can change participating date 7 days before the confirmed course day.
Private Training or Labour Law Consulting